Invisalign Clear Aligners – Allen, TX
The Clear Solution to a Straight Smile
Invisalign sounds too good to be true for many patients. They often ask us “you mean you can straighten your teeth without braces?” The answer is in fact yes, and no one will be able to tell you’ve even started treatment. Invisalign clear aligners in Allen, TX provides a discreet alternative that adults and teens have been waiting for. Dr. Jones and Dr. Hanson can not only help you achieve absolutely stunning results, but ensure your confidence and appearance are maintained throughout the entire process. Ready to start yourself or your teenager on a path towards a smile that’s straighter and healthier? Give us a call today and schedule a FREE consultation.
Why Choose Allen Orthodontics for Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Diamond-Tiered Invisalign Provider
- Get Care from a Board-Certified Orthodontist
- Designed Using Advanced Digital Impression Software
How Invisalign Works
One of the more interesting things about Invisalign is that it can actually straighten teeth in a way that’s quite similar to traditional braces. The aligners use small amounts of force that are applied to teeth, which gradually shifts them into more desirable positions. There’s no need to worry about brackets or wires to accomplish this, however. Invisalign’s thin and transparent plastic aligner trays easily slide over teeth and are worn over the next two weeks before moving to the next pair. After wearing each set of aligners in the series, the treatment is finished and your smile should be perfectly straight!
Why Allen Loves Invisalign
- Unnoticeable: If someone has braces, it can be quite easy to tell. Not with Invisalign! Only you and our orthodontic office will know you’re undergoing treatment. This is because the trays essentially disappear when worn, so you won’t have to worry about others noticing your treatment when speaking, eating, or smiling.
- Comfortable to Wear: Every Invisalign treatment is customized by Dr. Jones and Dr. Hanson and made from smooth, medical-grade plastic. This ensures a secure and personalized fit that won’t cause irritation to the lips or gums.
- Convenient: When it’s time to have a meal, just take the clear aligners out! With this flexibility, you can clean your teeth the way you always have as well. There’s no need to relearn your technique or buy special tools like with traditional braces.
Invisalign TEEN: Making Teens & Parents Smile
Invisalign can be ideal for adults, but they also offer treatments specifically designed for younger patients called Invisalign TEEN. This system uses the same clear aligner trays you’re familiar with, but each one has a small indicator dot which fades over time. This dot only fades when the aligners are worn, so if it reappears, it means your teen is not wearing them as much as they should be. You can also receive a set of free replacement trays in the event one of them is broken or lost. Even if your teen is clumsy or forgetful, that doesn’t mean they need to have hiccups in their treatment!
Invisalign for Teens
Does your teenager feel self-conscious about their appearance? Does the thought of potentially wearing metal brackets and wires on their teeth sound dreadful to them? Thankfully, they can experience a far more positive and discreet method of treatment thanks to Invisalign for Teens. The customizable, transparent trays move their teeth into healthier positions, ensuring they can feel more confident undergoing an orthodontic treatment that won’t force them to change their overall appearance.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
Curious about the cost of Invisalign in Allen? The first thing you should do is schedule a free consultation with Dr. Jones or Dr. Hanson. No two Invisalign cases are alike, so your treatment will likely vary from another individual’s experience. Through an examination, they can provide you with the information needed to better determine how to budget your new and improved smile. Common factors that influence final price include the severity of your dental problems and the number of aligners you will need to achieve optimal results. To better understand these factors when creating a cost estimate, contact our orthodontic office with any additional questions ready.